Contact Agents About Following
Please refine the search criteria with an appropriate value and search again.
- BUKIT MERTAJAM RAILWAY STATION (2.31 km)
- SMJK JIT SIN(CF) (0.63 km)
- SK BUKIT MINYAK (1.16 km)
- CHILDREN HANDICAP CENTRE (1.72 km)
- AEON BIG (Carrefour) BUKIT MINYAK (1.69 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- THE SUMMIT BUKIT MERTAJAM PLAZA (2.84 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID KOTA PERMAI (0.96 km)
- MASJID TOK LEBAI HISHAM (1.22 km)
- MASJID TAMAN BELIMBING (1.23 km)
- PAN POLYCLINIC (1.58 km)
- BERSATU CLINIC BUKIT MINYAK (1.61 km)
- MEDIPRO CLINIC (1.61 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KFC TAMAN BUKIT MINYAK (0.84 km)
- PIZZA HUT Pusat Perdagangan Gemilang (1.67 km)
- MARRYBROWN KRICO SUPERSTORE (1.71 km)
Bukit Mertajam is the capital of Central Seberang Perai, Penang. Commonly referred to affectionately as BM, the area is most known for being the area of the largest Catholic pilgrimage in the whole of Malaysia. Now, it is mostly known for its malls, the AEON Seberang Prai City and the Summit Bukit Mertajam Plaza. The Summit franchise also has a hotel under its belt, in the area. These two malls are frequented not just by BM folk but also by residents of neighbouring areas as well. Driving to BM would obviously prove most efficient but direct Rapid Penang Bus service is provided from Penang Island generally.
Educationally it has the two most top ranking secondary schools in not just the state but in Malaysia, Bukit Mertajam and Jit Sin. Medically, it assists its residents with the Bukit Mertajam Hospital. Places of worship include the well known St. Anne’s Church. AutoCity is a belt of pubs, bars, restaurants and good times, recently developed as an entertainment district. Another famous area BM encompasses is its Recreational Park. The site is perfect for tourists and residents to go hiking, camping, trekking, picnicking and even swimming.