Contact Agents About Following
Please refine the search criteria with an appropriate value and search again.
- BUS STATION BDR BARU SELAYANG (1.69 km)
- SK SELAYANG JAYA (0.58 km)
- SMK ST.MARY (M) (1.26 km)
- SK SELAYANG UTAMA (1.35 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- SELAYANG MALL (1.01 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID SELAYANG JAYA (0.11 km)
- MASJID AL ZAKIRIN (0.9 km)
- MASJID TAMAN BIDARA (1.3 km)
- HOSPITAL SELAYANG (0.61 km)
- CLINIC HOSPITAL SELAYANG (0.69 km)
- POLIKLINIK ZAIN AZRAI (1.25 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- NUWORLD DIM SUM (0.44 km)
- PIZZA HUT Selayang Utama (1.08 km)
- ULU YAM LOH MEE (1.15 km)
Batu is undoubtedly best known for its tourist attraction, the Batu Caves, which are located in Selangor. Situated in Kuala Lumpur primarily; Batu gives the modern district a dose of natural wonder. Unassumingly, the town is drawing in a growing population to its core due to its modernization through the past ten years. The locale is home to theAmari Business Park and a multitude of housing estates for example, Taman Selayang, Taman Amaniah and Taman Sri Selayang. There are still many villages in the area and although no luxury living is strategically incorporated into its midst, the boom is a testament to what the area can and has to offer.
It has a KTM Komuter station that links to the nearest area, Sentul. Recreational activity is in abundance, with again, the Batu Caves and all it can offer. One can rock climb, trek, experience the fauna and flora and not forgetting engage in the caves’ religious Hindu rites with its annual Thaipusam pilgrimage from the Sri Mahamariamman Temple which is nearby, to the caves. The caves of the Temple, Art Gallery and Museum all exhibit authentic Hindu statues and shrines for both worship and appreciation.