Contact Agents About Following
Please refine the search criteria with an appropriate value and search again.
- JOHOR JAYA BUS TERMINAL (0.95 km)
- TAXI STAND (1.22 km)
- SMK TAMAN JOHOR JAYA (1) (0.38 km)
- SMK TAMAN MOLEK (1.92 km)
- TESCO TEBRAU CITY (1.32 km)
- TESCO EXTRA PLENTONG (2.96 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- AEON JUSCO TEBRAU CITY (1.56 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- CHINESE TEMPLE JOHOR JAYA (0.39 km)
- ZHONG YUAN DA TI TEMPLE (0.67 km)
- MASJID (0.71 km)
- CENTURY SPECIALIST MATERNITY (0.36 km)
- KN CLINIC (0.51 km)
- HOSPITAL SIOW SPECIALIST (0.52 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- RESTAURANT FUZHOU (0.09 km)
- RESTAURANT TAI WAH (0.4 km)
- RESTAURANT PEKIN (0.66 km)
Johor Bahru, more commonly known by its initials JB, is rather obviously located in the state of Johor and is its capital city. It has a staggering population that reaches close to a million people just in its central area. The area’s biggest advantage is undoubtedly its locale, being the first state and thus city that one enters when travelling from Singapore via the Singapore – Johor Causeway. This road in turn links drivers to the Second Link Expressway, the North South Expressway and even the Johor Bahru Railway Station.
Johor Bahru is considered the most major Malaysian city centre next to Kuala Lumpur. Understandably so as the area packs a punch in almost every avenue one can think of be it educationally, medically, recreationally, industrially and therefore residentially. Number 1 is through its Sunway College and NIIT College. Number 2 with its slew of specialist hospitals along with the General Hospital. 3 with the Johor Zoo and its multitude of shopping options (Johor Bahru City Square most importantly) and number 4 with its CBD (Central Business District) and Johor Port. No wonder it receives almost half of its tourist population from across the border!