Contact Agents About Following
Please refine the search criteria with an appropriate value and search again.
- MRT (M25) TAMAN CUEPACS [In-Progress] (2.47 km)
- MRT (M26) BANDAR TUN HUSSEIN ONN [In-Progress] (2.82 km)
- SMK BANDAR BARU SUNGAI LONG (1.38 km)
- SK BUKIT RAYA (1.83 km)
- SMK DUSUN NANDING (2.25 km)
- GIANT HYPERMARKET CHERAS (2.52 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- AEON (Jusco) MAHKOTA CHERAS (1.35 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU (0.35 km)
- MASJID CHERAS BT10 (2.43 km)
- PEDIACARE CHILD SPECIALIST CLINIC (1.58 km)
- HEALTH CLINIC BATU 9 CHERAS (2.38 km)
- POLIKLINIK KOMUNITI BATU 9 (2.42 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KFC BANDAR SG LONG (0.75 km)
- PIZZA HUT AEON Mahkota Cheras (1.34 km)
- KFC AEON MAHKOTA CHERAS (1.48 km)
Cheras is a suburb that stretches itself from Kuala Lumpur to Kajang, all the way to Ampang, Selangor. So technically, it shares both states, land wise. Pekan Batu 9 Cheras or the 9th Mile Town, Cheras is in its Selangor area. Having a high population, the suburb pushes in providing for all facets of modern life. Travelling around is made easy with the SILK Highway and the Cheras - Kajang Highway that connect to the area. It also hosted the SEA Games of 1995 and therefore boasts an impressive array of sports complexes, most notably the Tun Razak Football Stadium.
Retail therapy is handled by the area's multitude of shopping options. They include Giant, Carrefour and Jusco. Plazas are the Leisure Mall and Phoenix. It also hosts Taman Connaught, the longest night bazaar (pasar malam) in the whole of Malaysia. Schools offered include the UCSI University which is a multi faceted educational opportunity having courses that range from music to medicine. Kolej Teknologi (or Technology College) YPC - ITWEB and the CICT, a cybernetics international college along with Masterskill College of Health are also in its Selangor area.