9,000 sqft / 836.13 sqm (land)
AMPLE SPACE FOR EXTEND.
CALL JOHN TAN @ 012-494 1616 FOR MORE DETAIL
|Price:||RM 2,400,000 View to Offer|
|Price (psf):||RM 480.00 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||5,000 sqft / 464.52 sqm (built-up)|
- DRAGONFLY KINDERGARTEN (1.86 km)
- JAPAN-MALAYSIA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE (1.91 km)
- SMT SEBERANG PERAI (2.18 km)
- AEON BIG (Carrefour) BUKIT MINYAK (2.59 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID KAMPUNG SEKOLAH JURU (1.26 km)
- TAMAN PINANG BUDDHIST TEMPLE (1.57 km)
- KAMPUNG SEKOLAH JURU RURAL CLINIC (1.14 km)
- JURU RURAL CLINIC (1.53 km)
- POLIKLINIK KOMUNITI BUKIT MINYAK (2.6 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- LITTLE VILLAGE CAFE (CLOSED) (0.68 km)
- WARUNG KELAPA SAWIT (1.04 km)
- TAMBUM SEAFOOD (1.06 km)
Juru is located in Penang and more specifically in the area of Seberang Perai. It is considered mildly as an industrial district for it is part of the same area containing the likes of Bukit Tengah and Bukit Minyak. Quite a change considering that it was named after a village that was in itself, named after a river. Three jumps up, Juru might just make four like surrounding up and comer, Bukit Rawan. For now though, its industrial estates are Taman Desa Juru and Taman Cendana.
Getting to Juru proves quite easy as all one has to do is to stay on the North South Expressway and then go into the Juru Interchange. There are some housing estates in its premises although hardly large in scale and calibre. What is, though, is its AutoCity. A localised car dealership, the building also serves as Juru’s residents’ one stop for food and fun. Countless global names abound in all areas be it cars, food, banks, retail, etc. It is also the site for Juru’s New Year countdowns and numerous car showcases.