2 minutes walking distance to Dang Wangi LRT station and Bukit Nenas monorail station.
Walking distance to 5 stars hotels like Renaissance, New World, Grand Hyatt, Concorde, Shangrila, Imperial, Hotel Maya etc.
5 minutes to Bukit Bintang, KLCC & Chow Kit areas.
Unit on high floor facing KLCC.
Currently tenanted at RM15,000 per month at 3+3+3 years term. Increment of 15 % rental on renewal of tenancy.
Please call James @ 012-382 9391 for more details.
|Property Name:||Menara Safuan, City Centre|
|Price:||RM 3,100,000 Negotiable|
|Price (psf):||RM 630.47 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||4,917 sqft / 456.80 sqm (built-up)|
Megaharta Real Estate Sdn Bhd (Cheras)
- RAPIDKL MONORAIL BUKIT NANAS (MR8) (0.16 km)
- RAPIDKL DANG WANGI (KJ12) (0.17 km)
- MONORAIL MEDAN TUNKU (0.59 km)
- UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR (UNIKL) (0.35 km)
- SMK CONVENT BUKIT NANAS (M) (0.51 km)
- SK PENDIDIKAN KHAS KG BAHARU (0.6 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- CAPSQUARE (0.5 km)
- PLAZA CITY ONE (0.65 km)
- THE WELD SHOPPING CENTRE (0.73 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID KAMPUNG BARU (0.8 km)
- ST. ANDREW'S CHURCH (0.9 km)
- ST JOHN'S CATHEDRAL (0.92 km)
- KLINIK JAYARAMAN (1.16 km)
- TUNG SHIN HOSPITAL (1.19 km)
- KLINIK ASIA (1.2 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KEDAI MAKANAN YUT KEE (0.41 km)
- WISMA KFC (0.62 km)
- KFC JALAN SULTAN (0.63 km)
KL City needs no introduction. Most widely known for it being the home of the Petronas twin towers, Kuala Lumpur is more well known by its initials that its proper name. Being the county’s capital, it also boasts the largest population in the country and is deemed an “Alpha world city”. It is a melting pot of different cultures but its colonial past is still interwoven in the ultra modern landscape of its architecture. Without mentioning, it offers entertainment in various forms.
In the arts area, there is the National Arts Gallery, the Islamic Arts Museum, the National Museum and the Petronas Philharmonic Hall among others. It also boasts an impressive line of universities and has an Islamic international University to its name. Travelling in the city is simply a breeze with the help of various modes of transportation including taxis, buses and trains. Its biggest transportation provider is RapidKL.