Contact Agents About Following
Please refine the search criteria with an appropriate value and search again.
- TAXI STAND (1.71 km)
- JOHOR JAYA BUS TERMINAL (2.11 km)
- SMK DESA CEMERLANG (2.44 km)
- SMK TAMAN JOHOR JAYA (1) (2.68 km)
- TESCO TEBRAU CITY (1.5 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- AEON JUSCO TEBRAU CITY (1.27 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID (0.91 km)
- CHURCH (1.24 km)
- BUDDHIST TEMPLE (1.29 km)
- EMERGENCY- HOSPITAL SULTAN ISMAIL J B (1.71 km)
- HOSPITAL SULTAN ISMAIL (1.71 km)
- CEMERLANG 24HR CLINIC (2.03 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KFC JOHOR JAYA (0.72 km)
- SOON HUAT BAK KUT TEH DESA TEBRAU (0.76 km)
- TIAN CHING FOOD PARADISE (0.94 km)
Johor Bahru, more commonly known by its initials JB, is rather obviously located in the state of Johor and is its capital city. It has a staggering population that reaches close to a million people just in its central area. The area’s biggest advantage is undoubtedly its locale, being the first state and thus city that one enters when travelling from Singapore via the Singapore – Johor Causeway. This road in turn links drivers to the Second Link Expressway, the North South Expressway and even the Johor Bahru Railway Station.
Johor Bahru is considered the most major Malaysian city centre next to Kuala Lumpur. Understandably so as the area packs a punch in almost every avenue one can think of be it educationally, medically, recreationally, industrially and therefore residentially. Number 1 is through its Sunway College and NIIT College. Number 2 with its slew of specialist hospitals along with the General Hospital. 3 with the Johor Zoo and its multitude of shopping options (Johor Bahru City Square most importantly) and number 4 with its CBD (Central Business District) and Johor Port. No wonder it receives almost half of its tourist population from across the border!