Contact Agents About Following
Please refine the search criteria with an appropriate value and search again.
- SMK TAMAN UNIVERSITI 2 (0.61 km)
- UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA (2.88 km)
- GIANT HYPERMARKET PULAI UTAMA (1.39 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- AEON JUSCO TAMAN UNIVERSITI SHOPPING CENTRE (0.89 km)
- U MALL (1.39 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID (0.68 km)
- MASJID (2.4 km)
- SURAU (2.7 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- MCDONALD'S AEON JUSCO TAMAN UNIVERSITI (0.85 km)
- PIZZA HUT AEON Taman University (0.88 km)
- KFC PETRONAS TAMAN UNIVERSITI DRIVE THRU (1.22 km)
Probably most famous for housing the Universiti Teknologi, Skudai is located in Johor and is close to the areas of Senai (home to the Senai International Airport and Tanjung Pelepas Port), capital city Johor Bahru, up and coming administrative capital Bandar Nusajaya, Kulai and a multitude of housing estates.
It is also very well known for being the site where Singapore’s terrorist fugitive Mas Selamat was hiding out at before his second capture. On a lighter note, the area is filled with malls and good times. They include the Skudai Mall and Parade and the yet to be unveiled B8 Mall (set to be opened in late 2011) along with hypermarts Jusco and KIP. The area also houses many schools below tertiary level.