- Kuala Lumpur is known for many things, especially its city skyline and bustling streets, but few realise that it is also home to one of the oldest and most revered natural limestone caves in the country – the ever popular and much-worshipped Batu Caves, near Selayang. Choose to wake up to Batu Caves’ beauty with Dolomite Park Avenue, a project by Dolomite Properties Sdn Bhd.
- Resort-style living amidst raw natural beauty:
- Dolomite Park Avenue spans across 3.75 acres of land at the fringe of Kuala Lumpur city centre, with 474 units of freehold residences within. The service residences come in 9 designs to suit every taste bud with a unique layout that resulted in very spacious bedrooms.
- The sizes of its units range from 1,171 sq ft with 3+1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, to 2,583 sq ft with 4+2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, making it very suitable for young couples and even big families who want a piece of this part of the city.
- Dolomite Park Avenue aims to provide its residents with a resort-style experience, starting with its safety and security system. The apartments equipped with a 3-tier security system, which includes an audio intercom that is linked to the guardhouse; CCTV surveillance in all the lifts and lift lobbies on all floors; card access at the entry and exit points, as well as inside the lifts; and boom gate at the main entry and exit points.
- The service apartments provide a single entry and exit point for utmost safety. Dolomite Park Avenue is decorated with mood lighting at night to create a warm and soothing ambience for the residents and visitors. Its entrance is a statement on its own, with water features and detailed landscaping to soothe the eye. Embraced by undulating carpet grass lawns, the Dolomite Park Avenue’s feature walls are reminiscent of Tudor castles with shrubbery and trees around them.
- Wellness facilities to match the best in town:
- Facilities to be provided are of highest quality, to match Dolomite Park Avenue’s resort-style living. Residents can expect a nice infinity swimming pool, no less, after a hard day’s work and young ones can have a splashing good time at the wading pool and playground provided for them. There is also a sauna and an outdoor whirlpool for a relaxing and soothing dip, as well as a sky garden for residents to enjoy.
- For those who love keeping fit, there is a quintessential gymnasium to provide residents with a workout area. Meditative aficionados can use the reflexology path, which comes with garden benches for rejuvenation and relaxation. There is also a multipurpose hall for functions and event hosting, and a barbeque area for a casual gathering.
- Neighbouring a heritage site and Malaysia’s heart:
- With Batu Caves just a short pop away, the magnanimous monoliths are a view to behold from the apartment itself. As the former is still very much surrounded by raw jungles and foothills, residents are assured of natural and green surroundings compared to many other parts of Kuala Lumpur. The city’s skyline is also visible from the apartment, which makes for a panoramic 360° view.
- Dolomite Park Avenue is very accessible from the many highways available in the Klang Valley. It is a mere 12 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur city centre via Jalan Kuching, the Kuala Lumpur Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2) and the Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE), while from Petaling Jaya, it is accessible via the Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP).
- As Batu Caves is a mature neighbourhood, it has all the amenities one would need such as grocery shops, schools, hospitals and much more. For those who rely on public transport, the Batu Caves KTM Komuter station is just a short walk away.
- For shopping, the newly completed 19 units of Dolomite Park Avenue commercial shops and Giant hypermarket are within the neighbourhood. Other options include Tesco Extra @ Taman Wahyu, Brem Mall, Carrefour and an AEON outlet at Kepong, as well as Selayang Mall, all of which are just a short drive away.
- Dolomite Park Avenue will be launched in September 2012, and is expected to be completed by 2015. There is a Bumiputera discount of 10% for interested Bumiputera purchasers. Call 016-333 8833 or 03-6188 0203 now to grab a unit while you can.
- About the esteemed developer:
- Dolomite Properties Sdn Bhd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dolomite Corporation Bhd (a Public Listed company on main market of Bursa Malaysia). Its flagship development is Taman Sri Batu Caves, and has to date completed a number of projects such as the Dolomite Business Park in Batu Caves, Medan Batu Caves, Selangor and D’Marina township in Kuantan, Pahang. Currently on-going, the Dolomite Templer township in Templer Park, Selangor, located next to the Bukit Lagong Forest Reserve is on-schedule to complete in 2013 and boast some of the most impressive features and highlights.
||Dolomite Park Avenue
||Dolomite Properties Sdn Bhd
Address: Batu Caves, Selangor
Property Type:Serviced Residence
Land Area:3.75 Acres
Built Up:1,171 - 2,583 sq.ft.
Listing Price: From RM391,500.00
• Bedrooms:4 to 6
• Bathrooms:2 to 3
• Total Units/Lots:474
• Bumi Discount:10%
• Completion Date:2015 (Expected)
For more details, kindly contact 016 - 333 8833 / 03 – 6188 0203
Register now for early bird discounts!