Search Property News
August 2014 Property News
- Sunway named Malaysia's best developer
- Hua Yang eyes Penang, Kota Kinabalu property markets
- Country Garden charity run, a huge success
- George Town is third best place to retire
- Build-Then-Sell proposal will be handed to cabinet "in a month or two"
- Local Demand for high-end condominiums expected to slow down
- Ministry eyes to set-up a landbank fund for low-cost homes
- Bulk buying limit not a foolproof initiative
- Government to re-allow DIBS?
- Andaman eyes RM1bil property sales in 2015