Open Question
I have an unit of property (single story terrace house ) located in Teluk Intan,Perak for sale.I need help from local property agent~! Thank you~!

Posted by Samuel on Jul 20, 2011 in Home Selling | 885 Views

Comment added by Samuel - Jul 30, 2011
Anyone for help???
Comment added by Samuel - Feb 26, 2012
I'M still looking for agent that can help in this area. Teluk intan.perak! Any local agent???

Latest Answers by Real Estate Professionals (0 Answers)

This is question has no answer yet.
You can be the first one to resolve it!

Related Questions