This Listing Item Has Expired
RM 681.82 psf (built-up)
1,100 sqft / 102.19 sqm (built-up)
- Jalan Batu Ferringghi, 11200 Batu Ferringhi, Penang
Listed on Feb 17, 2014
Legal Disclaimer: The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details
- BATU FERRINGHI TAXI STAND (1.59 km)
- TANJUNG BUNGAH RAPID PENANG BUS HUB (2.5 km)
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF PENANG (UPLANDS) (1.97 km)
- SK TANJUNG BUNGA (2.36 km)
- FEDERAL SPECIAL EDUC SCHOOL (2.59 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU TANJUNG HUMA (1.54 km)
- MASJID TERAPUNG TANJUNG BUNGAH (1.66 km)
- CHRISTIAN CONVENTION CENTRE PENANG (CCC) (1.96 km)
- BATU FERRINGHI RURAL CLINIC (2.02 km)
- TANJUNG BUNGAH HEALTH CLINIC (2.24 km)
- POLIKLINIK KOMUNITI TANJONG BUNGAH (2.25 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- MCDONALD'S PETRONAS BATU FERINGGI (1.77 km)
- SUNSHINE BAY SEAFOOD (1.99 km)
- EDEN SEAFOOD (2.08 km)
10 Island Resort is a freehold condominium located at a hillside of the Miami Beach in Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia. This condominium provides living with panoramic views of the ocean in a resort-themed setting. There are 266 units in this condominium that consist of standard 1,110 sq ft to 3,200 sq ft units with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms & the penthouse units with full-height windows for unobstructed views of the Malacca Strait & the Indian Ocean. Exclusivity is assured for the 11 semi-detached villas ranging from 3,820 sq ft – 6,450 sq ft, each with their own private lifts and plunge pool.
Amenities include swimming pool, gymnasium, clubhouse, covered parking, playground, and 24-hour security. The developer has also incorporated a 55,000 sq ft natural terrain park with jungle tracks for residents.
10 Island Resort is just a walking distance to the Miami beach where residents could engage with water activities at the beach. The distance between the condo & Batu Ferringhi town is just few minutes drive where residents may find basic amenities such as banks, petrol station, convenience stores, mini-marts, fast food outlets & many more.
There are few schools located at the Batu Ferringhi town such as SK Batu Ferringhi, Pai Chai Chinese School and the International School of Penang Uplands.