located off Jln Ipoh, KL
- Build Up: from 958sf - 2,440sf
- Price: from RM 440,680
Easy Access :
- Jalan Ipoh, Jalan Kuching, Jalan Sentul,
- Jalan Tun Razak, MRR2, Jalan Duta-Sungai Buloh - Expressway, Sentul Link, Sprint,
- Karak and Mahameru highways.
Public transport :
- Buses, Taxi (walking distance)
- nearby Batu KTM
Shopping centres and Hypermarkets :
- The Store, Kompleks Sungai Mas, Brem Mall,
- Tesco Extra, Giant (Batu Caves)
- Carrefour and Jaya Jusco (Kepong).
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!!!
- PRE-LAUNCH DISCOUNT
- FREE SPA
Please call Ricky 016-2120161 for more information.
Deskye is a freehold modern condominium nestled in the reviving Jalan Ipoh vicinity. This new addition of Jalan Ipoh's new modern residential consists of a 2 blocks 24-storey condominium with a total of just 284 units. Unit size starts from 958 sf to 2,440sq ft, with 7 different type of layout consist of standard single storey condo, duplex condo, duplex penthouse and penthouse. Each level consists of maximum 8 unit, with 3 lift. The layout concept is every unit is a corner unit, residence who live here will enjoy the nice city landscape of KL center, where specific units are facing KLCC/KL tower.
Deskye completion expected to be in 2016, and developed by Ebic Group. Currently open for registration. Freebies inclusive of Free SPA legal fee, Early Bird Rebate and 1 car park. Currently the building site is already gated.
Conveniently located a stone’s throw away from Jalan Ipoh and Jalan Kuching, Deskye is strategically located with easy accessible of amenities. There are 3 schools located within few minutes of driving distance, easy accessible to Ipoh Road 5th Mile Market, The Store supermarket and Giant Supermarket (Brem Mall). Furthermore, it is only minutes of driving away to Tesco Extra, Jusco and Carrefour. Residence s
|Property Name:||Deskye Condo|
|Floor Level:||Low Floor|
|Price (psf):||RM 560.62 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||1,031 sqft / 95.78 sqm (built-up)|
|Covered car park||Gymnasium room||Jacuzzi||Playground|
|Sauna||24 hours security||Wading pool|
|Property Value (RM):|
|Loan Amount (RM):|
|Loan Tenure (Years):|
|* Current BLR rate is 6.60%|
- KTM KAMPUNG BATU (KC03) (0.6 km)
- KTM BATU KENTONMEN (KC02) (0.84 km)
- KTM TAMAN WAHYU (KC04) (1.36 km)
- SK KG BATU (0.56 km)
- SJK (C ) MUN CHOONG (0.76 km)
- SK BATU MUDA (0.78 km)
- THE STORE TAMAN KOK LIAN (1.07 km)
- TESCO EXTRA SELAYANG (1.99 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- BREM MALL (1.46 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU (0.66 km)
- SURAU IBRAHIMIAH (0.67 km)
- MASJID TAMAN KOK LIAN (0.75 km)
- POLIKLINIK KOMUNITI BATU (0.73 km)
- POLIKLINIK KOMUNITI JINJANG (2.12 km)
- KLINIK & SURGERI TAN (2.55 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KFC HANG KASTURI (1.3 km)
- E&O CURRY FISH HEAD (1.34 km)
- KFC HUALANG (1.82 km)
A major road in Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Ipoh is located near Raja Laut and only a minute 0.1 km away from monorail Chow Kit for easy travel. It has the Grand Seasons Hotel, the Elegant Inn Hotel and the First business hotel along with other hotels of such caliber such as the Visatana, Vistana Residential, Grand central, legend and Cititel Express along its route. Not to be outdone, the commercial district of Jalan Ipoh is up and thriving as well.
Fully equipped with a supermarket, a mall and shop houses with endearing names such as Maju junction; all needs are met. Field General Hospital serves residents’ medical needs. Recreational spots include a bird park, lots of cafes (including the infamous Hard rock café) and museums. The latter include the Civil service museum, one for National history and one officially named after Tunku Abdul Rahman.