This Listing Item Has Expired
RM 642.20 psf (built-up)
872 sqft / 81.01 sqm (built-up)
- Jalan Sri Hartamas 17, 50480 Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
2 Beds 1 Bath
Listed on Jan 3, 2013
Legal Disclaimer: The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details
|Loan Amount (80% of price):||RM 448,000|
|Effective Interest Rate:||6.6%|
|Term of Loan:||30 years|
|Monthly Payment:||RM 2,861|
- ODYSSEY LUXURY LINERS COACH SERVICES (0.49 km)
- MRT SEMANTAN (M12) [In-Progress] (1.76 km)
- JALAN DUTA BUS TERMINAL (2.09 km)
- SK SERI HARTAMAS (0.42 km)
- INSTITUT LATIHAN & PEMBANGUNAN (0.48 km)
- SK BKT DAMANSARA (0.8 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- HARTAMAS SHOPPING CENTRE (0.07 km)
- 1 MONT KIARA MALL (0.43 km)
- PLAZA MONT KIARA (0.49 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID SAIDINA AL KHATTAB (1.54 km)
- MASJID SEGAMBUT DALAM (1.67 km)
- MASJID WILAYAH (1.89 km)
- KLINIK AKASHAH (2.26 km)
- PARAM CLINIC (24HRS) (2.88 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- NAM HEONG CHICKEN RICE DESA SRI HARTAMAS (0.76 km)
- FONG LYE TAIWANESE CUISINE (0.81 km)
- HK SIFONG RESTAURANT (0.85 km)
Dorchester Apartment is a freehold serviced apartment located at Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is a single block spanning 300 units with built up sizes ranging from 400 to 700 sqft per unit.
Facilities offered include a barbeque area, swimming pool, cafeteria, covered parking, mini market, salon and 24 hours security.
Dorchester is a very popular location due to its proximity to numerous amenities. In fact, as soon as residents exit the lift lobby, they can walk a few minutes to Sri Hartamas Shopping Centre where a wide array of restaurants, boutique shops, electronic stores and even a supermarket, to name a few can be found.
A short drive away from Dorchester is Desa Sri Hartamas where there are rows of bars, clubs and restaurants.
Residents who work in the city will be able to access it via Jalan Duta or SPRINT Highway. The entire journey will take around a 15 minute drive. Damansara Heights and Bandar Utama can be accessed via SPRINT highway and Penchala Link respectively.
Alternatively, residents looking to travel north can do so by travelling along PLUS Highway via Jalan Duta.