This Listing Item Has Expired
RM 216.49 psf (built-up)
970 sqft / 90.12 sqm (built-up)
- Jalan Bukit Idaman 1/1, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor
3 Beds 2 Baths
Listed on Sep 3, 2013
Legal Disclaimer: The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details
|Property Value (RM):|
|Loan Amount (RM):|
|Loan Tenure (Years):|
|* Current BLR rate is 6.85%|
- BUS STATION BDR BARU SELAYANG (2.24 km)
- SK BANDAR BARU SELAYANG (1.11 km)
- SK SELAYANG UTAMA (1.25 km)
- SK SELAYANG JAYA (1.57 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- SELAYANG MALL (1.33 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID TAMAN BIDARA (0.74 km)
- MASJID FRIM (1.56 km)
- MASJID FRIM (1.75 km)
- POLIKLINIK ZAIN AZRAI (0.49 km)
- CLINIC HOSPITAL SELAYANG (1.02 km)
- HOSPITAL SELAYANG (1.07 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KFC JUSCO METRO PRIMA KEPONG (0.14 km)
- MCDONALD'S SELAYANG MALL (0.74 km)
- PIZZA HUT Selayang Utama (1.27 km)
Greenhills is a leasehold apartment located at Jalan Bukit Idaman 1/1, Taman Bukit Idaman, 68100 Selayang, Selangor, Malaysia. The built up size is 900 sqft and above per unit. Most units are equipped with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Facilities provided include parking bays, playground and 24 hours security within a gated community.
There are several amenities located within driving distance such as shopping malls like Selayang Mall and Selayang Capitol. Hypermarkets like Tesco, Carrefour, Warta, Giant and Pasar Borong Selayang are also within the vicinity.
There are many schools in the area like UiTM Medical Campus, Kolej Komuniti Selayang, SK Selayang Utama and SRK Selayang Jaya to name a few.
Other amenities include Selayang Hospital.
Greenhills is located in a peaceful and quiet area but if residents need to travel o Kuala Lumpur City Centre for work or other matters, they can do so via driving along MRR2, Selayang-Kepong Highway, DUKE, LDP, KL Outer Ring Road and Jalan Kuching. The city centre is situated a mere 10 minutes away.
Alternatively, residents can utilize public transport from hubs like Bandar Baru Selayang Bus Station and KTM Kepong to get around.