2,600 sqft / 241.55 sqm (land)
- BATU FERRINGHI TAXI STAND (0.45 km)
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF PENANG (UPLANDS) (0.59 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU TANJUNG HUMA (0.48 km)
- CHRISTIAN CONVENTION CENTRE PENANG (CCC) (0.68 km)
- MASJID TERAPUNG TANJUNG BUNGAH (2.69 km)
- BATU FERRINGHI RURAL CLINIC (0.69 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- EDEN SEAFOOD (0.76 km)
- BEACH CORNER SEAFOOD (0.99 km)
- MCDONALD'S PETRONAS BATU FERINGGI (1.34 km)
Batu Ferringhi located in the district of Balik Pulau, Penang; is very well known for its beaches and resorts. Making use of its all - natural wonders commercially, the area has been upgraded throughout the decades into this oasis with not just hotels but even residential units (Eden Seaview Condominiums, Mar Vista). The area also allows for decent accommodation on any given budget. It even has lots of farms for visitors that are so authentically Asian like the Tropical Fruits Farm and ones for butterflies and even toys. These spots serve many purposes; as tourist attractions, as museums for locals and thus, allows for educational recreation.
There is also an abundance of food of all types but judging from its locale, it is naturally the seafood that is the place’s speciality (Summer Beach House Seafood, Eden Seafood Village). Not be taken lightly as just a beach hangout, Batu Farringgi also boasts a two clinics (Klinik Ferringhi and Policlinic See), a CIMB Bank, Minimarts and just about everything one would need like pharmacies and gyms. Ways to get around the area is via taxi and Rapid Penang service buses.