20,153 sqft / 1,872.28 sqm (land)
- SK BUKIT RIMAU (0.58 km)
- CHINESE TAIPEI INT SCHOOL (KL) (1.18 km)
- SMK KOTA KEMUNING (1.47 km)
- AEON BIG (Carrefour) BUKIT RIMAU (1.38 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SHAH ALAM BUDDHIST SOCIETY (0.98 km)
- SURAU ANGGERIK LIPARIS (1.55 km)
- MASJID KAMPUNG JLN KEBUN (2.05 km)
- HEALTH CLINIC KAMPUNG JLN KEBUN (2.15 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- UNIQUE TASTE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT (1.53 km)
- PIZZA HUT Kota Kemuning (2.14 km)
- FU YUEN SEAFOOD (2.22 km)
Kota Kemuning is located in Selangor's capital, Shah Alam and certainly does not fall short when it comes to proving it. It is an area that has all types of housing, from semi detached villas, to bungalows to condominiums to affordable apartment complexes. Its intended concept was for it to be somewhat of a "satellite city" and it truly has proven to be successful. It has a commercial district that includes factories, office suites and centres; bringing industry and lifestyle together harmoniously.
The lifestyle concept continues with the presence of the Kota Permai Golf and Country Club well known for holding major national and international golfing events like the Volvo Masters and the Maybank Malaysian Open. Also in the area is Central Lake and Lakeside Drive for exercise and recreation. Getting to and from nearby places like KL city centre, Bukit Tinggi or Subang Jaya is a breeze with the help of major highways like the Shah - Alam Expressway or SEA, the LDP, NKVE, Kemuning - Shah Alam Highway, LKSA and the North South Expressway Central Link or ELITE.