1,800 sqft / 167.23 sqm (land) [24 x 75 sqft]
- SK ALAM MEGAH (3) (0.78 km)
- SMK ALAM MEGAH 2 (1.13 km)
- SK TAMAN ALAM MEGAH (1.24 km)
- GIANT HYPERMARKET PUTRA HEIGHTS (0.84 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- KUIL SRI MAHA MUTHU (1.06 km)
- MASJID AL-FAIZIN SHAH ALAM S28 (1.56 km)
- MASJID KAMPUNG BUKIT LANCONG (1.72 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- RESTORAN PRESTIGE (0.39 km)
- RESTORAN SIN YEE FATT (0.48 km)
- FU EE SEAFOOD (2.23 km)
The sign on Bukit Cermin hill saying “Putra Heights” stands tall and proud, reminiscent of the Hollywood sign of Los Angeles. Located in Selangor, it offers a host of luxury amenities and facilities for its residents that would keep one happy and healthy. It is on one of the most well known hills in its area for cycling. There are also various ways of accessing the vicinity.
Expressways that can be used are the ELITE that passes through the area itself; the NKVE, the SAE and the LDP. These roads, in turn, link Putra Heights to major Malaysian commercial and business hubs like Putrajaya and KL City. Not one, but two LRT stations are to be launched in the area by 2012. Retail needs are satisfied with a Giant and the One shopping complex nearby.