This Listing Item Has Expired
RM 50.00 (psf)
RM 50.00 psf (land)
696,960 sqft / 64,749.77 sqm / 16.00 acre (land)
Listed on Dec 8, 2013
Legal Disclaimer: The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details
- SMK AYER KEROH (1.6 km)
- UNIVERSITI TEKNIKAL MALAYSIA MELAKA (2.55 km)
- SM SAINS MUZAFFAR SHAH (2.76 km)
- MYDIN WHOLESALE HYPERMARKET MITC MELAKA (0.34 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID AL-ALAMI (0.4 km)
- CALVARY CHURCH (0.68 km)
- MASJID UBUDIAH (1.04 km)
- POLIKLINIK PERDANA MITC (0.78 km)
- KLINIK KESIHATAN AIR KEROH (0.81 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- ASIA VILLAGE CAFE (0.87 km)
- PIZZA HUT Ayer Keroh (1.67 km)
- MCDONALD'S TAMAN BUAYA (1.75 km)
Ayer Keroh is a town in the state of Malacca. A major tourist spot, Ayer Keroh boasts many interesting attractions, such as the Melacca Zoo, Mini Malaysia, Mini ASEAN Park, Butterfly Park, Crocrodile Farm, and a recreational forest.
Amenities in Ayer Keroh include schools, a private hospital, residental schools, and also the Melaka Manipal Medical College, which attracts medical students from all over the world.
The Ayer Keroh Toll is one of the main entry points into the state of Melacca via the North South Expressway. It is about a 2 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, an hour from Seremban, and 3 hours from Singapore. There are also express buses available.