* 1 storey house Freehold for sale.
*22 x 70 with 3 rooms 1 bath 1 toilet.
*Strategic location nearby to Plaza OUG,Parkson supermarket,Pearl Hotel,Yoke Nam Chinese School,SMK OUG,SMK Taman Yarl,Oversea Union Garden wet market, etc.
*Must view to appreciate.
Please call ANN at 016-2175933 for appointment.
|Property Name:||OUG Taman Yarl Old Klang Road|
|Property Type:||1-storey Terraced House|
|Price:||RM 530,000 View to Offer|
|Price (psf):||RM 339.74 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||1,560 sqft / 144.93 sqm (built-up)|
Fixtures & Fittings:
|Covered car park||Open car park||Playground||Restaurant|
|Property Value (RM):|
|Loan Amount (RM):|
|Loan Tenure (Years):|
|* Current BLR rate is 6.85%|
- KTM PETALING (KD04) (1.65 km)
- KTM JALAN TEMPLER (KD05) (1.98 km)
- RAPIDKL (PH8) SRI PETALING (2.2 km)
- SK SERI MEGA (0.51 km)
- SMK TAMAN YARL (0.71 km)
- SK SERI INDAH (0.8 km)
- TESCO @ THE SCOTT GARDEN (2.48 km)
- THE STORE SRI PETALING (2.53 km)
- AEON BIG (Carrefour) SRI PETALING (2.89 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- OUG PLAZA (1.03 km)
- THE SCOTT GARDEN (2.48 km)
- ENDAH PARADE (2.89 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SALVATION ARMY KL CORPS (0.4 km)
- METHODIST CHURCH TAMAN TAN YEW LAI (0.91 km)
- TAN YEW LAI HILLTOP BUDDHIST CENTER (0.92 km)
- POLIKLINIK CITY (1 km)
- POLIKLINIK CHEN (1.01 km)
- POLYCLINIC KUMPULAN CITY (24HRS) (2.22 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KAFE IPOH TOWN (0.27 km)
- GUN GEI DIM SUM (1.03 km)
- PIZZA HUT OUG Plaza (1.03 km)
Oug is one of Kuala Lumpur’s main townships with a lot to offer. Consider it a miniscule KL City, with malls and condominiums go beyond the typical rustic town charm that one would expect off a hillside area. In 2006, roads that connect Oug to Bukit Jalil and Sri Petaling opened, thus cutting transit time to and from the area considerably. Malls include The Pearl Point Shopping Mall and OUG Plaza. For recreation, The MCA hall would prove useful as it offers classes in Tai – Chi and dance or the OUG club where tennis and swimming lessons are held.
It also has an edge on IT, with plenty of cyber cafes in the area. Street life comes alive with the weekly pasar malam (night market or bazaar) that sells everything from food to home decorations to accessories. Night life is also vibrant in areas surrounding OUG Plaza and Central Plaza. Restaurants tend to steer towards more of an Asian palette with the likes of Sun Ho (Chinese) and national favourite Steven’s Corner (Mamak), to name a few.