Please call 012-2311874 for details and viewing appointment.
Pangsapuri Cengal is located within Cheras Hartamas within the enclave of Bukit Segar, Cheras. It is neighbouring Pangsapuri Cengal and Taman Segar.
Amenities nearby includes Leisure Mall Shopping Centre, Tesco Taman Midah, CMC Giant, Pantai Medical Cheras, UCSI College and etc.
Pangsapuri Cengal is easy access via Jalan Cheras, East West Link and Middle Ring Road 2 with 10-15 minutes drive to City Centre.
Please call 012-2311874 for more details. We welcome owners to call, SMS or email us your property details. We will try our level best to provide you with our professional service.
|Property Name:||Pangsapuri Cengal|
|Floor Level:||Low Floor|
|Price:||RM 900 / month|
|Price (psf):||RM 1.06 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||850 sqft / 78.97 sqm (built-up)|
|Lease Term:||One year|
Fixtures & Fittings:
Outdoor / Indoor Space:
|Open car park||Playground||Salon||24 hours security|
- MRT (M22) LEISURE MALL [In-Progress] (0.99 km)
- MRT (M23) PLAZA PHOENIX [In-Progress] (1.17 km)
- MRT (M24) TAMAN SUNTEX [In-Progress] (2.5 km)
- SJK (C ) TAMAN CONNAUGHT (1.55 km)
- SK SERI ANGGERIK (1.62 km)
- SK TAMAN CUEPACS (1.62 km)
- GIANT SUPERSTORE CHERAS (0.79 km)
- TESCO EXTRA CHERAS (1.96 km)
- GIANT SUPERSTORE TAMAN CONNAUGHT (2.2 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- CHERAS LEISURE MALL (0.79 km)
- CHERAS SENTRAL (PLAZA PHOENIX) (1.24 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- CHINESE TEMPLE DESA AMAN (0.89 km)
- CHINESE TEMPLE TAMAN BUKIT HIJAU (0.99 km)
- CHINESE TEMPLE TAMAN SUPREME (1.07 km)
- CLINIC DBKL MATERNITY (1.69 km)
- PANTAI CHERAS MEDICAL CENTRE (1.77 km)
- GOVT CLINIC CHERAS BARU (1.93 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KAKIBOLA FISH HEAD NOODLE (0.7 km)
- 1 STATION TAMAN MUTIARA BARAT (0.99 km)
- KFC CONNAUGHT CHERAS (1.07 km)
Cheras is a suburb that stretches itself from Kuala Lumpur to Kajang, all the way to Ampang, Selangor. So technically, it shares both states, land wise. Pekan Batu 9 Cheras or the 9th Mile Town, Cheras is in its Selangor area. Having a high population, the suburb pushes in providing for all facets of modern life. Travelling around is made easy with the SILK Highway and the Cheras - Kajang Highway that connect to the area. It also hosted the SEA Games of 1995 and therefore boasts an impressive array of sports complexes, most notably the Tun Razak Football Stadium.
Retail therapy is handled by the area's multitude of shopping options. They include Giant, Carrefour and Jusco. Plazas are the Leisure Mall and Phoenix. It also hosts Taman Connaught, the longest night bazaar (pasar malam) in the whole of Malaysia. Schools offered include the UCSI University which is a multi faceted educational opportunity having courses that range from music to medicine. Kolej Teknologi (or Technology College) YPC - ITWEB and the CICT, a cybernetics international college along with Masterskill College of Health are also in its Selangor area.