- CHILDREN HANDICAP CENTRE (2.19 km)
- SK PERMAI INDAH (2.36 km)
- SK KEBUN SIREH (2.5 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID TAMAN PELANGI (0.62 km)
- SRI MANGALA TEMPLE BUKIT TENGAH (1.7 km)
- DIOCESE OF WEST MALAYSIA (1.73 km)
- KUANG CHIN HUANG TABIB CINA (2.32 km)
- KAMPUNG SEKOLAH JURU RURAL CLINIC (2.67 km)
- MEDIPRO CLINIC (2.95 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- TCM SEAFOOD VILLAGE (0.79 km)
- NANDOS AUTO-CITY JURU (0.86 km)
- KAK NAB IKAN BAWAL (0.87 km)
Prai otherwise known as Seberang Perai or by its colonial name, Province Wellesley (after Richard Wellesley), is one of the two main parts of the entire Penang State. It is considered its mainland area as the other, Penang Island, is as its named, located off shore. Prai encompasses many of Penang’s most notable townships namely transportation hub Butterworth and Bukit Mertajam. Two cities that more or less has so much to offer, they literally provides for most of their surrounding areas.
From being an agricultural heartland, it has now risen to be one of Malaysia’s most sought after sub states for residential options. One asset is that it is not as crowded as Penang Island, being bigger yet housing a similar population number and yet has all the amenities the modern resident would want and need. It has famous malls like the AEON Seberang Prai City and the Sunway Carnival Mall, famous attractions like the Penang Bird Park and the BM Recreational Forest. This makes also it a favourite among tourists although one might be led to think otherwise as Penang Island holds top place in that area.