This Listing Item Has Expired
RM 2,900,000 (View to Offer)
RM 96.67 psf (land)
30,000 sqft / 2,787.09 sqm (land)
Listed on Jan 8, 2014
Legal Disclaimer: The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details
- SUNGAI PETANI RAILWAY STATION (0.89 km)
- SUNGAI PETANI BUS TERMINAL (1.17 km)
- SUNGAI PETANI TAXI STAND (1.34 km)
- SK FATHER BARRE'S CONVENT (M) (0.65 km)
- SMK CONVENT FATHER BARRE (0.65 km)
- SMK ST THERESA (M) (0.69 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- HINDU TEMPLE (0.35 km)
- PATANI BAPTIST CHURCH (0.35 km)
- CHURCH OF CHRIST KING (0.65 km)
- SUNGAI PETANI DENTAL CLINIC (0.3 km)
- BLOOD BANK KEDAH (0.32 km)
- NUR SEJAHTERA CLINIC (0.42 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KFC SUNGAI PETANI (0.63 km)
- KUAN AH HAWKER CENTRE (1.15 km)
- SIN YAK HWA RESTAURANT (1.2 km)
Sungai Petani is the second largest town in Kedah after Alor Setar and better known with its nickname SP. It is located at northern region of Peninsular Malaysia.
It is one of the fastest growing towns with many malls and shopping centres like Tesco SP, Tesco SP Selatan, Giant, Central Square, Petani Parade, Centrepoint, Econsave, SP Plaza and Village Mall. The most prominent landmark in Sungai Petani is its clock tower situated right in the middle of Jalan Ibrahim.
The town is accessible through the Federal Route 1 and also the North-South Expressway. Sungai Petani has two highway exits while the Federal Route 1 runs across the city. Apart from that, it also has a train station and an make-shift express bus hub that caters to any destination within Peninsular Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore.
Sungai Petani also has a relatively below average local bus service called City Liner, with air-conditioned red coaches. The express bus station is not far from the Sungai Petani Railway Station. The nearest airport is the Penang International Airport on Penang Island. Another alternative airport is the Sultan Abdul Halim Airport, Alor Star.