1,650 sqft / 153.29 sqm (land) [22 x 75 sqft]
*22x75 Land area with a big car porch (Can park 2 car easily)
*Good location near to amenities (E.g. Giant, Aeon Big Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Aeon Jusco Cheras Selatan etc.)
*4Rooms and 3 bathrooms with 1 small dining hall at upstairs!
*Renovated with kitchen fully extension!
*Need to do some minor touch up like new paintings!
Kindly contact MrJack at 010-879 2249 for more information and details! Thanks and have a nice day!
|Property Name:||Taman Bukit Angsana, Lensen, Cheras|
|Property Type:||2-storey Terraced House|
|Price:||RM 655,000 Negotiable|
|Valuation Price:||RM 680,000|
|Price (psf):||RM 396.97 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||1,650 sqft / 153.29 sqm (built-up)|
Fixtures & Fittings:
Outdoor / Indoor Space:
Best World Realty
Real Estate Negotiator
|Property Value (RM):|
|Loan Amount (RM):|
|Loan Tenure (Years):|
|* Current BLR rate is 6.60%|
- MRT TAMAN SUNTEX (M24) [In-Progress] (1.69 km)
- MRT PLAZA PHOENIX (M23) [In-Progress] (2.07 km)
- MRT TAMAN CUEPACS (M25) [In-Progress] (2.37 km)
- SMK BANDAR TUN HUSEEIN ONN 2 (1.07 km)
- SK ALAM DAMAI (1.15 km)
- SK DESA BAIDURI (1.57 km)
- GIANT SUPERSTORE CHERAS UTAMA (1.19 km)
- AEON BIG (Carrefour) BANDAR TUN HUSSEIN ONN (1.66 km)
- GIANT HYPERMARKET CHERAS (2.42 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- CHERAS SENTRAL (PLAZA PHOENIX) (2.04 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU BUKIT CHERAS (1.1 km)
- MASJID TAMAN CHERAS UTAMA (1.71 km)
- MASJID TAMAN MASRIA (1.93 km)
- POLIKLINIK T$C 24HR (0.53 km)
- POLYKLINIK GOMEZ (24HRS) (0.7 km)
- KLINIK ALAM DAMAI (0.84 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- RESTORAN YOON FOONG (0.58 km)
- KFC CARREFOUR TUN HUSSEIN ONN (0.63 km)
- KFC BUKIT ANGSANA (0.66 km)
Cheras is a suburb that stretches itself from Kuala Lumpur to Kajang, all the way to Ampang, Selangor. So technically, it shares both states, land wise. Pekan Batu 9 Cheras or the 9th Mile Town, Cheras is in its Selangor area. Having a high population, the suburb pushes in providing for all facets of modern life. Travelling around is made easy with the SILK Highway and the Cheras - Kajang Highway that connect to the area. It also hosted the SEA Games of 1995 and therefore boasts an impressive array of sports complexes, most notably the Tun Razak Football Stadium.
Retail therapy is handled by the area's multitude of shopping options. They include Giant, Carrefour and Jusco. Plazas are the Leisure Mall and Phoenix. It also hosts Taman Connaught, the longest night bazaar (pasar malam) in the whole of Malaysia. Schools offered include the UCSI University which is a multi faceted educational opportunity having courses that range from music to medicine. Kolej Teknologi (or Technology College) YPC - ITWEB and the CICT, a cybernetics international college along with Masterskill College of Health are also in its Selangor area.