2,400 sqft / 222.97 sqm (land) [32 x 75 sqft]
- Land Area: 2400 sqft
- Gated & Guarded
- Built-Up: 2100 sqft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
*** Kipark Puchong is very strategic & well develop area with all necessary facilities as Nursery, Kindergarden, Primary & Secondary School,SRJK (C) Sin Ming (about 2 km), Shops, Clinics, Polis Station, Mini Market, Night Markets, Stadium Futsal, Food Court, 7-11, Balai Raya, Dewan Orang Ramai & public transport (Rapid KL & Metro).
- Tesco and carefour about 3 km.
- Neighboring with Cyberjaya and only 6 km to Multimedia University & Lim Kok Weng University
- 10 minutes drive to Putrajaya & Cyberjaya
- 2km enter PLUS high way.
- 25 minutes to Jalan Tun Razak (KL), KLIA via MEX highway.
- 15 minutes km to IOI Mall and Giant Puchong.
- 10 minutes drive to Pasar Borong, Jaya Jasco & Giang at Equine Park Seri Kembangan
For Viewing Appointment, Please Call Hong Wee @ 016-6621622
|Property Name:||Taman Kipark, Puchong|
|Property Type:||Semi-Detached House|
|Price (psf):||RM 309.52 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||2,100 sqft / 195.10 sqm (built-up)|
Fixtures & Fittings:
Outdoor / Indoor Space:
|24 hours security|
- RAPID KL BUS TERMINAL PUCHONG UTAMA (2.29 km)
- SJK (C ) YAK CHEE (0.56 km)
- SK PUCHONG UTAMA 2 (2.16 km)
- SMK PUCHONG UTAMA (1) (2.48 km)
- AEON BIG (Carrefour) SHOPPING CENTRE PUCHONG UTAMA (2.38 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU BUKIT PUCHONG (0.99 km)
- MASJID BUKIT PUCHONG U/C (1.25 km)
- MASJID PULAU MERANTI (1.51 km)
- COMMUNITY CLINIC PUCHONG (2.11 km)
- POLIKLINIK KOMUNITI PUCHONG (2.14 km)
- GOVT CLINIC PULAU MERANTI (2.91 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- MCDONALD'S PUCHONG GATEWAY (1.9 km)
- YONG TAU FOO PUCHONG BT14 (*) (1.95 km)
- YAP CHUAN BAK KUT TEH (*) (2.06 km)
Puchong lies in Petaling, Selangor and is in the middle of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, a spot that has aided it in its own development. It also serves as a residential estate for those working in KL and Petaling Jaya. It can be reached via the LDP, the Federal Highway, the New Pantai Expressway or NPE and the expressway named after the state’s capital, Shah Alam. RapidKL and Metrobus services are also available. Surprisingly, the area does not have a LRT station but it is intended to be built by 2012 and to be situated near its IOI Mall. Other malls are the Puchong Parade and Puchong plaza.
Other amenities include its host of various international and local banks which include the Public Bank, Maybank, Citibank, Eon bank and HSBC bank just to name a few; big names in retail Giant, Tesco and Jusco and the MBA Stadium along with Rakan Muda Sports Complex. Those in business are benefited by the IOI Boulevard which comprises of office units. Medically, it offers the Columbia Asia Hospital – Puchong, a private medical hospital. Academically, it offers primary, secondary and tertiary education.