3,218 sqft / 298.96 sqm (land)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- JOHOR PREMIUM OUTLETS (JPO) (2.16 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- KUAN YIN TEMPLE (0.7 km)
- CHINESE TEMPLE (W 5M KUAN YIN STATUE) (1.49 km)
- SAM SAN KOK WANG TEMPLE (1.51 km)
- CLINIC SENAI (8AM-9PM) (1.78 km)
- KLINIK DESA SENAI (1.81 km)
- KULAI ROTARY HAEMODIALYSIS CENTRE (2.18 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- CHANG CHUN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT (1.01 km)
- KFC SENAI (1.6 km)
- HAKKA FOOD (1.93 km)
Senai is located in Johor and can be accessed via the Skudai Highway, a lesser known route which is part of the well-known Federal Route 1 and Expressway E3 that extends all the way to Singapore! The area is pretty close to state capital Johor Bahru as well, just a car or bus drive away. Also mere kilometers away are the towns of Skudai and Kulai.
But more and even most importantly, Senai is home to its very own airport, the Senai International Airport. Apart from the focal attraction, it is also home to commercial avenues like shopping haunts, banks and electronics manufacturing sites. It is also touted to be the next big thing in the world of logistics. This place rather obviously, proves popular in the residential market with the building of newer housing estates as a testament.