This Listing Item Has Expired
RM 107.97 psf (land)
7,400 sqft / 687.48 sqm (land)
5 Beds 4 Baths
Listed on Jul 15, 2013
Legal Disclaimer: The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details
- KULIM BUS TERMINAL (2.89 km)
- KULIM MARA COLLEGE (0.32 km)
- SMK ST. ANNE'S CONVENT (0.45 km)
- SMK TAMAN JELUTONG (0.53 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID AIR MERAH (0.51 km)
- TUA PEK KONG TEMPLE TAMAN BERJAYA (1.4 km)
- LIN SAN BUDDHIST HERMITAGE (LIN SAN FO EN SHI) (1.55 km)
- TAN CLINIC (2.26 km)
- CHONG DENTAL CLINIC (2.27 km)
- FERNANDEZ CLINIC (2.37 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- CHON TAI RESTAURANT (1.91 km)
- HOCK CHYE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT (2 km)
- KOFFEE HUT CAFE (2.15 km)
Kulim is the third largest town in Kedah after Alor Star and Sungai Petani and is located at the South East of Kedah state and East of Penang state in Malaysia. Kulim is a district consist of 15 smaller sub-districts also known as "mukim". Some of he sub-districts include Kulim, Junjong, Terap, Karangan, Sedim, Mahang, Keladi, Sungai Ular (Snake River).
In terms of shopping centers around this town, there are Tesco Hypermarket, Kulim Landmark Centre, The Store Kulim, Minat Supermarket, and etc. Other than this, there are also other amenities such as banks, restaurant, and convenient shops. Not forgetting entertainment outlets such as cinema, internet cafe, bowling alley, as well as a karaoke in the town.
In the aspect of transportation, Kulim has a rather wide road network. The Butterworth-Kulim Expressway connects Kulim and Penang in the north and the towns in the surroundings. There are two exits to Kulim through either Lunas or Kubang Semang. The town also has a fairly large bus station and convenient - Stesen Bas Kulim. The station has two terminals, domestic terminal and intercity terminals.