1,539 sqft / 142.98 sqm (land)
- KTM KLUANG (2.13 km)
- KLUANG BUS STATION (2.65 km)
- SMK TAMAN SERI KLUANG (0.95 km)
- SMK CANOSSIAN CENVENT (M) (1.79 km)
- SK (L) BANDAR KLUANG (1.82 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- KLUANG MALL (2.45 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID KLUANG (1.97 km)
- ST LOUIS CHURCH (2.04 km)
- SURAU AR-RAHMAN (2.22 km)
- KLUANG ROTARY HAEMODIALYSIS CENTRE (0.99 km)
- HOSPITAL KLUANG (1.51 km)
- KLUANG GENERAL HOSPITAL (1.53 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- GUAN SIN RESTAURANT (2.19 km)
- TONG JIAT BEEF SOUP RESTAURANT (2.3 km)
- CHOP FOO CHOW DIM SUM (2.31 km)
Kluang is a town and district located in the middle of the state of Johor in Malaysia. Its name is derived from the Malay word 'keluang' which is a flying fox (fruit bat).
Kluang is served by a district hospital, a district police station and fire station. It has numerous primary schools, several secondary schools and a public library. Kluang High School or Sekolah Tinggi Kluang is one of the best known schools in Kluang, and the Chong Hwa High School is the third biggest Chinese secondary school in Malaysia.
For shop lovers, Kluang has 3 shopping malls, first established was BCB Plaza, then Kluang Parade while the latest addition is Kluang Mall. Conveniently, these 3 shopping malls and other convenient stores like The Store is in the same vicinity. While for hypermarket lovers, you may opt to shop at Giant in Taman Sri Kluang,further uptown from Kluang,approximately 2 km from Kluang city centre.
In the aspect of Kluang's accessibility, it is well connected with routes such as, Jalan Batu Pahat, Jalan Mersing, and Jalan Intan. Also, the town is well served by numerous express bus services as well as KTM service.