Cherish Springs Sdn Bhd intends to launch the Centrestage, a RM500-million mixed commercial development located in Section 13, Petaling Jaya, at the end of February.
Demolition works of the EON Service Centre, which currently occupies the 3.66-acre leasehold site, have already started, and the project is due to be completed by mid-2014, said a spokesperson from Cherish Springs.
The development, which aims for a Green Building Index (GBI) certification, consists of 352 units of serviced suites, two office towers of 14-storeys and 11-storeys each and five levels of shops.
The office towers with 775 units have a total gross floor area (GFA) of 446,035 sq ft and a net lettable area (NLA) of 312,225 sq ft, while the retail space will consist of 33 units with a total GFA of 171,797 sq ft and NLA of 120,258 sq ft.
“The company hasn’t decided whether to keep some units for recurring income,” he said.
The indicative pricing for the retail and office units are RM1,100 psf and RM700 psf, respectively, said the spokesman, adding that the company has yet to decide on the serviced suite prices.
Search Property News
January 2011 Property News
- Mitraland gearing up for The Cascades
- Glomac ventures into niche developments
- BWI to manage and market The Haven
- Kuala Lumpur's office space supply to exceed demand
- Equine enters into JV to develop project
- Fraser Business Park sold for RM63m
- Space U8 set for launch in June
- The Altium set for Q2 launch
- Malaysia's condo prices to hit RM5,000 psf
- PLB's Q2 net profit climbs to RM3.06m