Eve Suite, a RM350 million new mixed development by SM Land Group, is coming up in Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
The first phase of the development comprises 143 serviced apartments units and 570 SoHo or studio suites, while the second phase will comprise 30 units of two-storey strata shops.
“Over 2,000 registrations were received for the first phase with 500 bookings, since it was officially launched on Jan 1,” said Frankie Tan, Sales and Marketing Manager, in an interview with TheEdgeProperty.com.
The development sits on about 5.264 acres of freehold land, he added.
“Construction is targeted to begin after Chinese New Year. The project is scheduled to complete within three years from the official signing date of SPA,” said Mr. Tan. The two-storey retail shops, which are due for launch after the Chinese New Year, have built-ups from 4,121 sq ft, with prices starting from RM2.13 million, he added.
With built-up areas of 680 sq ft, the studio suites are now priced from RM379,100, while the two-room serviced apartment units, with built-up areas of 1,065 sq ft, are priced from RM580,000.
“SoHo and two-room serviced apartments were designed to cater to the niche market of business executives and young couples with small families within the age of 25 years to 45 years old,” he said.
Among the amenities at the development are a multi-purpose hall, a 50 m lap pool, an outdoor patio, a games room and gyms, as well as 2,000 parking bays.
Search Property News
January 2011 Property News
- Mitraland gearing up for The Cascades
- Glomac ventures into niche developments
- BWI to manage and market The Haven
- Kuala Lumpur's office space supply to exceed demand
- Equine enters into JV to develop project
- Fraser Business Park sold for RM63m
- Space U8 set for launch in June
- The Altium set for Q2 launch
- Malaysia's condo prices to hit RM5,000 psf
- PLB's Q2 net profit climbs to RM3.06m