The Belleza Garden Homes project in Kubang Pasu, Kedah is set to launch on 22 January, making it Country Heights Holdings Bhd’s (CHHB) first North Malaysian development to feature a garden-living concept.
“Belleza Garden Homes is unique in this state, as it is the first to offer homeowners individualism in a garden homes environment. We understand that our buyers are always looking to own a dream home, with a resort feel and a well-manicured environment with full security. We offer all of these with prices that meet the needs of our target market,” said Mark Rozario, Group Managing Director of CHHB.
The gated and guarded residential project consists of 194 freehold units with built-ups ranging from 2,152 sq ft to 2,515 sq ft and prices starting from RM260,300, after the bumiputera discount.
The project also features clubhouse facilities with meeting rooms, a children’s playground, badminton court, gymnasium and swimming pool.
The developer said 40 percent of the project was snapped up before its official launch, adding that it will also reward current home owners who recommend buyers for the project.
“As property developers, we understand that our target customers are evolving and their expectations are of high-value, creative and unique property designs which take into account healthy living within a landscaped environment,” said Mr. Rozario.
“Investors interested in investing in the northern region are also getting more discerning when choosing their property investments.”
Search Property News
January 2011 Property News
- Mitraland gearing up for The Cascades
- Glomac ventures into niche developments
- BWI to manage and market The Haven
- Kuala Lumpur's office space supply to exceed demand
- Equine enters into JV to develop project
- Fraser Business Park sold for RM63m
- Space U8 set for launch in June
- The Altium set for Q2 launch
- Malaysia's condo prices to hit RM5,000 psf
- PLB's Q2 net profit climbs to RM3.06m