Bina Puri Holdings Bhd, through its associate Bina Puri (Thailand) Ltd (BPTL), announced that it has won a RM62.8 million project to design and build the first phase of the Phahonyothin Park condominium in Bangkok, Thailand.
“Thailand remains one of our key markets overseas,” said Senator Tan Sri Tee Hock Seng, Managing Director of Bina Puri Group. “To date, we have secured projects exceeding RM1.5 billion in Thailand alone.”
He said that the company’s securing of the project “proves the capabilities of our project and management teams in delivering results and our continued acceptance in this region.” He added that the group will strengthen its reputation in Thailand and is confident of securing more projects in the country.
The Phahonyothin Park condo project is a joint venture between Dimara (Thailand) Ltd and BPTL. It is expected to be completed within 15 months.
Search Property News
January 2011 Property News
- Mitraland gearing up for The Cascades
- Glomac ventures into niche developments
- BWI to manage and market The Haven
- Kuala Lumpur's office space supply to exceed demand
- Equine enters into JV to develop project
- Fraser Business Park sold for RM63m
- Space U8 set for launch in June
- The Altium set for Q2 launch
- Malaysia's condo prices to hit RM5,000 psf
- PLB's Q2 net profit climbs to RM3.06m