Mah Sing Group Bhd has announced plans to launch linked starter homes priced from RM390,000 as early as the first half of 2012 in its new 226 acre freehold township, the M Residence@Rawang.
With a gross development value of approximately RM948 million, the township will include two-storey link homes, semi-detached homes, townhouses, three-storey shops and various amenities and facilities.
"We intend to price the properties in M Residence@Rawang within reach of first time home buyers in line with the government’s call for more affordable housing by private developers," said Tan Sri Datuk Sri Leong Hoy Kum, Managing Director and Group Chief Executive at Mah Sing Group.
M Residence@Rawang is exceptionally well connected to the Rawang toll from Kuala Lumpur (Jalan Duta toll) and Petaling Jaya (Damansara toll). It can also be accessed via the Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Selangor Expressway.
In addition, the project is only five km from the matured townships of Anggun 1 & 2@Kota Emerald and eight km from Emerald East and West. It is also located just five km away from the upcoming Jusco Shopping Centre, which is expected to be completed by the end of this year.
"M Residence@Rawang is a prime example of our quick turnaround business model as the location is easily accessible and development order for the project has been obtained, allowing a quick launch in the first half of 2012," he said.
"We are targeting those who want to upgrade to a well planned mixed development and as with our other townships, we intend to offer more up scaled properties once we draw in the critical mass."
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com
Search Property News
October 2011 Property News
- CMMT raises RM330m capital from placement
- MFHS pick-up slower than anticipated
- Smart City-Smart Village moves ahead
- PropertyGuru bags four prestigious awards
- Tetap Tiara to add new phase to Jaya One
- Dijaya plans to raise market cap up to RM3b
- Mont' Kiara Icon Residence to hold exhibition in Sibu
- Demand for condominiums in Sarawak heats up
- Properly managed devt to prolong economic growth: PM
- Parkson Retail Asia launches 147m shares IPO