Tiara Best Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Engtex Properties Sdn Bhd, has acquired two parcels of leasehold land, via public auction for RM31 million.
The land parcels have a combined area of 72.8 ha and are sited in Puncak Alam, Kuala Selangor.
Engtex Group Bhd noted that Tiara Best intends to convert the properties from agricultural into industrial land. It will then be developed into an integrated industrial park with an approximate gross development value (GDV) of RM166 million.
Subject to the approval of authorities, Tiara Best is expected to sell industrial lots within the industrial park.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com
Search Property News
October 2011 Property News
- CMMT raises RM330m capital from placement
- MFHS pick-up slower than anticipated
- Smart City-Smart Village moves ahead
- PropertyGuru bags four prestigious awards
- Tetap Tiara to add new phase to Jaya One
- Dijaya plans to raise market cap up to RM3b
- Mont' Kiara Icon Residence to hold exhibition in Sibu
- Demand for condominiums in Sarawak heats up
- Properly managed devt to prolong economic growth: PM
- Parkson Retail Asia launches 147m shares IPO