Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd (KLK) announced that units at its new 404 ha township Bandar Seri Coalfields in Sungai Buloh have been launched for sale.
The new township is located five minutes away from the Guthrie Corridor Expressway and the upcoming Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Selangor Expressway. It is also opposite the 57.5 ha Desa Coalfields freehold township, which was launched in 2001.
Lawrence Cheong, Sales and Marketing Manager at KLK, said Bandar Seri Coalfields has an initial gross development value (GDV) of RM3.7 billion, adding that a limited number of link-home units in the first phase were released for sale in April.
Around 42 of the total 138 units, called Bromelia, have a built-up area starting from 1,960 sq ft (22 ft by 75 ft) and are priced from RM308,000. Meanwhile, 72 of 204 units, called Duranta, have a built-up area starting from 2,180 sq ft (24 ft by 75 ft) and are priced from RM348,000.
“Almost all the available units were taken up,” said Mr. Cheong.
“We have, since last week, released another 107 units of the link homes at a higher price and so far, 40 percent have been sold,” he said, referring to the 56 Bromelia units priced from RM328,000 and 51 Duranta units priced from RM368,000. The rest of the units are to be released over the next three weeks, with a higher price tag.
KLK will also launch 128 semi-detached homes in June but Mr. Cheong did not comment on the suggested prices for these homes.
“Our buyers are mainly from Sungai Buloh, our repeat buyers from Desa Coalfields and also from Kepong. It is hard to find new landed property within a price range of RM300,000 around here nowadays,” he said.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Property News
May 2011 Property News
- SunCity gets top honours at the BCI Awards
- Expats drawn to KL's suburban homes
- Citigroup: Malaysia's inflation to speed up in June
- Singapore-based Malaysians to help promote MM2H
- E&O to elevate company profile
- TA Global launches Azelia Residence
- Companies keen to develop prime site near KLIA2
- Genting to develop Resorts World Miami
- GPSB-BMMB collaboration to develop exclusive home financing package
- Dijaya Corp to launch new projects worth RM3.5b