Jun 10, 2011 - PropertyGuru.com.myThe Haven Lakeside Residences in Tambun, Ipoh will be previewed at the world’s largest property expo, Global Cityscape in Dubai, by Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing this September.
The company’s portfolio includes the advertising of the Burj Khalifa, currently the world’s tallest building. They have set the record for sales and pricing of more than 30,000 units, which includes the sale of 1,300 units in just one day during a property launch.
Masood Al Awar, CEO at Tasweeks Real Estate, said the company is thrilled to introduce The Haven’s unique value-for-the-money eco-development to its affluent customers in the Middle East region.
“We actively seek out first-mover advantage. The Haven in Ipoh is the right product in the right place at the right time. Our objective is to create wealth for our clientele,” he said.
Mohamed Khalifa Ahmed M. Alfahed Almenhairi, Chairman at Tasweek, visited The Haven project last week.
“This is the first time a project in Ipoh is on investors’ radar both locally and internationally,” said Peter Chan, Managing Director at Superboom Projects Sdn Bhd.
He added that the collaboration between Tasweek and Superboom is a strong endorsement of The Haven.
Mr. Chan said Superboom had recently advertised the 165 units in Tower 3 after the earthworks had been completed. Furthermore, construction on Tower 1 is progressing smoothly and piling works for Tower 2 has already started.
The Superboom-Tasweek alliance deal came at the start of the appointment of Best Western International Inc to lease, manage and market The Haven’s condos abroad. The Haven Lakeside Residences comprises three 26-storey towers with 165 condo units each, and is set to be completed in 2013.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
June 2011 Property News
- Projects must be completed first before purchase, says HBA
- Politics won't affect affordable housing schemes
- Serin Residency condo redefines metropolitan living
- DBKL pushing developer to include MRT project
- Merge Housing to become a private company
- Sabah to implement policies on strata title
- Govt to launch housing initiative to help middle class
- E&O, Pulau Indah to jointly develop wellness township in Iskandar
- New project tipped to become Terengganu icon
- Mulpha to divest land to boost revenue