Perlis Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Md Isa Sabu told the State Assembly that the land reclamation project along the coast of Perlis will be implemented, noting that the 650 ha of land in the reclamation project is located between Kuala Sanglang and Kuala Perlis.
Mat bin Hassan (BN-Kuala Perlis) said the state government had agreed in principle to the project in February.
He added that Juruelit Sdn Bhd, OM Land Sdn Bhd, Sekutu Saujana Development (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and Setia Jaya Global Sdn Bhd had stepped forward to carry out the project. However, the state government has yet to make a decision.
Furthermore, it is expected to meet development requirements in the maritime, services and tourism sectors.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com
Search Property News
July 2011 Property News
- Singaporeans snapping up Malaysia homes
- SP Setia eyeing stake in E&O
- Sandakan Harbour Square to be completed by end-2011
- Leica opens world's largest store at Avenue K
- Ingress hopes to secure LRT extension and KTM jobs
- Luxury project in Langkawi set to attract locals and foreigners
- Msia office market attracting a lot of interest
- SP Setia subsidiary terminates China joint venture
- Stylish Wellesley Residences launched
- Hua Yang eyeing land in Penang and Sabah