Jul 25, 2011 - PropertyGuru.com.myI&P Group Sdn Bhd launched its double-storey terraced homes development PENTAS at the Alam Impian township in Shah Alam, along with its Mad About Homes 2011 campaign in Shah Alam last weekend.
The project’s first phase, which has a gross development value (GDV) of RM34.74 million, comprises 45 double-storey terraced homes on land plots ranging from 2,125 to 4,903 sq ft. The units have a gross floor area (GFA) of between 3,352 and 3,925 sq ft and are priced from RM699,888 to RM1,190,888, with a seven percent Bumiputera discount.
The contemporary tropical concept features open-space designs and double-volume foyers, with sky roofs integrated into each unit.
PENTAS, which is the first development in Alam Impian’s Precinct 2, is expected to be completed in July 2013.
I&P Group’s other projects are located in Bangi, Cheras, Klang, Puchong and Seri Petaling.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
July 2011 Property News
- Singaporeans snapping up Malaysia homes
- SP Setia eyeing stake in E&O
- Luxury project in Langkawi set to attract locals and foreigners
- Sandakan Harbour Square to be completed by end-2011
- Leica opens world's largest store at Avenue K
- Ingress hopes to secure LRT extension and KTM jobs
- Msia office market attracting a lot of interest
- Stylish Wellesley Residences launched
- Hua Yang eyeing land in Penang and Sabah
- Axis-Reit to expand property portfolio with acquisitions