Aug 2, 2011 - PropertyGuru.com.mySunway Mas Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned property arm of Sunway Holdings Bhd, launched a preview of its Paragon Point II commercial development over the weekend, with approximately 60 percent of units already sold.
“Paragon Point II aims to be an ideal development for both retail and commercial enterprises, exemplified by its unique features and strategic location,” said Daniel Lim, Executive Director of Sunway Mas Sdn Bhd.
Located in Pusat Bandar Baru Bangi, the 2.46 acre development comprises 104 office and retail suites, as well as a basement car park. The Garden Boulevard, which is located at the centre of the development, features cafés, bistros and delis, with an elevator on every floor.
Lim noted that Paragon Point II is suitable for convenience stores or supermarkets, fitness, beauty and healthcare centres, financial institutions, home entertainment outlets and DIY shops, among others.
Sunway Mas has a diverse portfolio of commercial, industrial and residential developments and has been a Sunway Holdings wholly-owned subsidiary since 1999.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
August 2011 Property News
- Chinese investors eyeing Sabah property market
- Government appoints Azhar as newest MRT Co head
- Malaysia records RM21.3b H1 FDI
- Sime Darby deal to likely benefit E&O more
- MP: Golf course should be relocated to make way for housing
- UOA reports solid Q2 growth
- HomeGuru announces strategic partnership with Yahoo!
- Invest KL keen to attract firms from Singapore
- More confidence seen in Iskandar Malaysia now
- Sime Darby reports RM3.7b full-year profit