Publika Shopping Gallery, the latest development project by Sunrise-UEM group of companies, was officially opened last 15 September.
This opening coincided with the launch of the annual Kuala Lumpur Design Week (KLDW) 2011, which was led by KL Mayor Tan Sri Ahmad Fuad Ismail.
"Publika aims to inject ‘heart’ into KL’s shopping landscape through a unique concept that fuses art and culture with urban shopping and dining. We promote all forms of public participation especially in support of arts and culture," said Dato’ Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim, Managing Director of UEM Land Holdings Berhad.
"We are very happy to collaborate with like-minded organisations such as KLDW to promote Malaysian art and design to bring it to the general public."
Publika was developed as part of Solaris Dutamas by Sunrise Berhad, after Solaris Mont’Kiara and Plaza Mont’Kiara. It features more than 250 shops comprising boutiques, art galleries, an urban market with gourmet items as well as bistros and diners.
With a retail development portfolio of over 620,000 sq ft in size, Publika’s opening entails Sunrise to make its mark on the retail landscape of the Klang Valley.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com
Search Property News
September 2011 Property News
- LLCD to showcase developments at Sarbex 2011
- Bandar Kinrara Phase B41 takes Value Creation Award
- Jelang Vista launches Phase 2 of Mirage By The Lake
- BNM seeking feedback on increasing RPGT
- No raise in offer for S P Setia: PNB
- MRCA remains positive on retail sector performance
- Middle East investors increasing in Malaysia: IP Global
- PNB to take over SP Setia at 21.5% premium
- Malaysia's household debt at manageable levels
- Property stocks underperforming as foreign equity slows