United Malayan Land Bhd (UMLand) will commence the development of its mixed-use project in Jalan Wong Ah Fook this year.
Strategically located in downtown Johor Bahru, the project is now in the planning stage, including its gross development value (GDV), land utilisation and other related details.
Pee hopes that the development could start simultaneously with the RM1.8 billion Johor Baru City Centre transformation plan, which is scheduled to begin in Q2 or Q3 this year.
Under the transformation plan, Sungai Segget, which was covered up and turned into a pedestrian walkway, will be rehabilitated similar to the popular Cheonggyecheon River in Seoul.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.homeguru.com.my today.
Search Property News
February 2012 Property News
- UEM Land posts strong results, sets higher growth target
- Dijaya profit climbs 73% in Q4 2011
- Malaysian companies encouraged to tap trade opps in Pakistan
- Malaysia's east coast attracts RM9b investments
- Mah Sing boosts revenue to RM2.26b
- Emkay lays out RM3.8b development plan in Cyberjaya
- SP Setia enters Sabah with inaugural RM2b foray
- Selia seeks domestic, foreign partners for SouthKey project
- PLB unveils mixed-used project Balik Pulau
- IOI mall to ink contract with tenants