UDA Holdings Bhd is seeking to participate in the RM80 billion Danga Bay development project.
"As a government agency, we have the expertise and UDA can assume a role in the development of Danga Bay, but we have not been invited yet but if there is an opportunity for us to partake in the project, we will welcome it," said Datuk Nur Jazlan Mohamed, Chairman of UHD Holdings.
Danga Bay is the premier waterfront city of Malaysia and is the biggest recreational park in Johor Bahru. It is a self-contained metropolis within a city and features world-class facilities and infrastructures.
"UDA Holdings is not a newcomer. We have been involved in the development of Johor Bahru since 1975," he said, highlighting that a current project, the UDA Utama, is near Danga Bay.
He was pleased to know that several of the developments in Danga Bay, which is being undertaken by Iskandar Waterfront Holdings Bhd (IWH) in collaboration with the Johor state government, are located within close proximity to Pulai Parliamentary constituency.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.homeguru.com.my today.
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
February 2012 Property News
- UEM Land posts strong results, sets higher growth target
- Dijaya profit climbs 73% in Q4 2011
- Mah Sing boosts revenue to RM2.26b
- Emkay lays out RM3.8b development plan in Cyberjaya
- Malaysia's east coast attracts RM9b investments
- Malaysian companies encouraged to tap trade opps in Pakistan
- PLB unveils mixed-used project Balik Pulau
- SP Setia enters Sabah with inaugural RM2b foray
- IGB mulling over a hotel REIT
- Selia seeks domestic, foreign partners for SouthKey project