Eastern & Oriental Berhad (E&O) will launch the Andaman at Quayside project at Seri Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Tokong this Saturday (18 February 2012). The RM1.2 billion development comprises three tower blocks of 548 condo units within a 2.5-ha site.
Christina Lau, Penang Marketing and Sales Head of E&O, said in order to add a unique touch to the launch, an observation platform has been built at the site, allowing the visitors to view the panoramic sea that surrounds the Andaman at Quayside.
"Other highlights include an exclusive talk on the yachting lifestyle in Malaysia by Simpson Marine, Asia’s leading yacht broker."
"A special treat is in store for visitors who make bookings that day."
"They will receive a voucher for a Simpson Marine yacht ride for two which will depart from the Straits Quay marina nearby," she said.
Lau noted that visitors can also view the fully furnished show units in three types of designs. They can also examine the actual furnishings, fittings and appliances offered.
"To demonstrate the practicality and functionality of the fitted kitchens in Andaman units, pastry chefs from E&O will be conducting baking demonstrations right at the show unit kitchens," she added.
Prices for the units start at RM973,800 with sizes ranging from 914 sq ft to 2,800 sq ft. Around 75 percent of the condominiums feature unobstructed views of the sea.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.homeguru.com.my today.
Search Property News
February 2012 Property News
- UEM Land posts strong results, sets higher growth target
- Dijaya profit climbs 73% in Q4 2011
- Malaysian companies encouraged to tap trade opps in Pakistan
- Malaysia's east coast attracts RM9b investments
- Mah Sing boosts revenue to RM2.26b
- Emkay lays out RM3.8b development plan in Cyberjaya
- SP Setia enters Sabah with inaugural RM2b foray
- Selia seeks domestic, foreign partners for SouthKey project
- PLB unveils mixed-used project Balik Pulau
- IOI mall to ink contract with tenants