CMS Property Development Sdn Bhd (CMS Property) will take part in the 2012 SHEDA Kuching Property Road Show at the Boulevard Shopping Mall from today until Sunday (17-19 February 2012).
CMS Property will showcase its latest lakeside development, the Laman Suria's single storey semi-detached (SSSD) at Bandar Samariang, Kuching.
The residences have stylish yet practical features and clean modern lines. The price of each units starts from RM270,000. The SSSD units of Laman Suria are fitted with two bathrooms and three bedrooms.
In addition, the company will offer Alam Oasis double storey semi-detached (DSSD) units in Taman Lakeside. Alam Oasis DSSD has a built up area of 25 ft by 37 ft and are priced from RM391,000.
Also, buyers who are searching for affordable houses can opt for the Alam Sari single storey terrace low cost units, which have built up area of 20 ft by 40 ft and have two bathrooms and three bedrooms. These units are priced from RM135,000.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.homeguru.com.my today.
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
February 2012 Property News
- UEM Land posts strong results, sets higher growth target
- Dijaya profit climbs 73% in Q4 2011
- Mah Sing boosts revenue to RM2.26b
- Emkay lays out RM3.8b development plan in Cyberjaya
- Malaysia's east coast attracts RM9b investments
- Malaysian companies encouraged to tap trade opps in Pakistan
- PLB unveils mixed-used project Balik Pulau
- SP Setia enters Sabah with inaugural RM2b foray
- IGB mulling over a hotel REIT
- Selia seeks domestic, foreign partners for SouthKey project