To be constructed in two phases, the development is part of a prime commercial project sited on a 7.62-acre land in Petaling Jaya growth corridor.
The 54 shop offices, which has a gross development value of RM120 million, have a built-up area of between 2,185sq ft and 3,239sq ft and prices starts from RM2.15 million (before five per cent Bumiputera discount). Glomac said the practical layout of the shop offices is suitable for various spectrums of commercial lifestyle concepts such as retail stores, F&B outlets, cafes and grocers, which would benefit the residents of Glomac
Meanwhile, the serviced apartment has a total GDV of RM250 million. It is situated above the shop offices, and comprises 344 units with four various types of units. It has a built-up area of between 1,175sq ft and 1,662sq ft, and prices of each units start from RM596,700.
The developer said the Glomac Centro project is set to benefit from the large population catchment area, as it sits in the midst of lively and well established estates.
Glomac said the development will be launched on 24 March 2012 at Glomac Sales Gallery in Kelana Jaya.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.homeguru.com.my today.
Related stories:Glomac subsidiary acquires land in Klang
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
March 2012 Property News
- Jeremy Lin moves into luxury NY pad
- UEM Land to roll out RM18b project in Johor
- Sime Darby Property to boost buildings' value by redeveloping
- Market can attract more retail investors: SC
- Selangor Properties sub receives notices of land acquisition
- Prasarana to announce property developer as JV partner
- MPCorp unit in project buy-back
- Azuri luxury project set for China showing
- Middle Easterns still involved in Medini development
- IGB plans for Mid Valley City in Johor