The property development division of Naza Group, Naza TTDI Sdn Bhd, is eyeing to sell RM315 million worth of properties at its first property carnival this weekend.
The company said it will provide many incentives for some of its signature projects in the Klang valley, including low down payments and rebates as well as fast mortgage approval.
Some of the properties that will release in the market during the carnival include residential units at TTDI Grove in Kajang, TTDI Alam Impian in Shah Alam and The Valley in Ampang.
At TTDI Grove, the company is selling units comprising two-storey link houses in Azalia, Ellenia and Dhania.
Meanwhile, units at the TTDI Alam Impian will include two- to three-storey linked houses in Zircona, linked homes in Sephira, as well as linked and super-linked units in Aquina. The Valley will also offer exclusive villas and three-storey linked houses.
Moreover, commercial units will also be available, including those in TTDI Adina, TTDI Grove Square 1, as well as the second phase of TTDI Dualis Business Centre.
Overall, 276 commercial and residential and commercial units will be up for sale during the two-day carnival event, which will be held on 24-25 March 2012 at the TTDI Adina Sales Gallery in Section 13, Shah Alam.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.homeguru.com.my today.
Search Property News
March 2012 Property News
- Jeremy Lin moves into luxury NY pad
- UEM Land to roll out RM18b project in Johor
- Sime Darby Property to boost buildings' value by redeveloping
- Selangor Properties sub receives notices of land acquisition
- Prasarana to announce property developer as JV partner
- MPCorp unit in project buy-back
- Market can attract more retail investors: SC
- Azuri luxury project set for China showing
- Middle Easterns still involved in Medini development
- Nextnation buying land in Cyberjaya for RM18.52m