Located along Jalan Bintulu-Sibu, Jalan Bintulu-Miri and Jalan Tun Hussein Onn, the project comprises 34 super deluxe two-storey semi-detached residences and 99 super deluxe two-storey terrace houses.
According to The Borneo Post, BBC is also selling other properties including 24 super-large deluxe two-storey semi-detached houses at Starhill, 30 three-storey shophouses at Sibiyu Jaya, and 51 three-storey commercial shophouses at KIE Commercial Centre.
The developer's property offerings are in close proximity to key amenities such as hospitals, primary and secondary schools, as well as main access roads.
Aside from its strategic location, BBC said other selling points of the projects include their modern designs as well as the use of quality materials and high-calibre workmanship.
Moreover, the property sector of Bintulu is growing dramatically and the rapid capital appreciation will provide good returns for investors. Since there are limited units left, interested buyers are advised to avail of this opportunity.
BBC commented that the demand for properties in Bintulu is rising and is experiencing a "property boom", as the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE) moves into high gear.
Image: The Borneo Post
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.homeguru.com.my today.
Search Property News
Browse News By Category
May 2012 Property News
- Demands strong despite tighter lending rules
- SP Setia plans contingency beyond Battersea bid
- Genting's net profit plummets to RM694m in Q1 2012
- No price cuts in our projects, says WCT
- Glomac eyeing en bloc sale of business complex
- Asia-Pacific's retail sector sustains momentum
- Fewer sales but higher prices in prime London
- GuocoLand embarks on RM48b world-class eco-city project
- IJM unveils RM11b green project in Selangor
- SP Setia intent on becoming key international player