World-renowned architect Karl Fender (pictured), Founding Director of Fender Katsalidis Architects, will visit the country this weekend (29 to 30 September) to promote SP Setia’s Fulton Lane development in Melbourne, reported Bernama.
The project, which is now under-construction, will comprise two towers with 778 apartments located close to the famous Queen Victoria Market and within the Melbourne Central Business District.
Meanwhile, Fender will be at the JW Marriott Hotel to talk about the multi-million dollar project which he calls a "development of distinction".
Choong Kai Wai, Chief Executive of SP Setia Melbourne, said "Melbourne is enhancing its reputation as the most liveable city in the world, it is the sporting, cultural and food capital of Australia."
"We enjoy a fantastic lifestyle and a lot of Asians, especially Malaysians and Singaporeans, are calling Melbourne home," he added.
SP Setia, one of the largest property developers in Malaysia, has expanded into Australian market with the purchase of its second prime site in Australia’s premier boulevard St Kilda Road.
The developer is offering Fulton Lane buyers with a 10 percent interest rate earn on the part purchase price paid for the units.
"Purchasers will earn interest on the part purchase price paid, which is a first for any company. Bank interest rate on deposits in Australia is currently about four percent per annum," said Jeffrey Ong, Sales and Marketing Manager at SP Setia.
For the latest property news, trends, resources and expert opinions, visit our Property News section. Home buyers, sellers or property renters looking for Malaysian Properties, may like to visit http://www.propertyguru.com.my today.
Search Property News
September 2012 Property News
- E&O to unveil RM2.5b worth of projects
- REHDA backs government's affordable housing efforts
- Yearly cost for low-cost homes maintenance is RM2.5b: Govt
- Budget 2013 should include RPGT, REITs increase: Ernst & Young
- Superstructure contract for Matrade Exhibition Centre awarded
- Seminars tackle Budget 2013's impact on property, mortgage
- Dewan Rakyat approves Strata Titles Act amendment
- SC announces new rules for independent advisors (IAs)
- Glomac posts 17% increase in earnings for Q1
- 1Tebrau to drive investments into Jalan Tebrau