By Farah Wahida:
The 245-unit SCP-CENTRO@Shah Alam development comprising duplex flexi-office suites, is now 95 percent sold, according to Chuah Swee Guan, Director at SCP Property Services Sdn Bhd, the project’s developer.
Featuring 20 stories including a business and recreational level, the project has been a hit with buyers due to its strategic location in the Selangor capital.
“SCP-CENTRO is targeted at enterprising professionals who basically look for everything when purchasing a property,” noted Chuah.
As such, their duplex flexi-office suites meet the needs of young professionals and entrepreneurs who work round the clock.
“And what makes it so appealing to this group is SCP-CENTRO is the very first duplex office concept in the city to hit the local market to meet their demands of a contemporary work-live culture,” he added.
As it is now 60 percent complete, the project eyes full completion by Q3 next year.
“The suites are priced from RM454,000 to RM858,000. The remaining suites that are still available are those priced between RM470,000 and RM490,000,” added Chuah.
Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Property News
January 2013 Property News
- Mah Sing eyes to boost GDV, cater foreign buyers
- Subang Jaya Giant hypermarket gets new life
- BSP Skypark at Bandar Saujana Putra
- Iskandar woos investors from Surabaya, Indonesia
- Pinewood Studios eyes RM3.8b projects by 2020
- Affordable housing still costly, says Penang BN
- Boom time for Philippines property industry
- A letter from London: The importance of SEA buyers in the UK capital
- Price proposals for Felda houses still unconfirmed
- Pahang gov't to relocate squatters