By Nikki De Guzman:
The Wharf, a highly anticipated waterfront project in Miri, Sarawak will commence its construction work, reported The Borneo Post.
In line with this, the project’s developer Unique Harvests Sdn Bhd, the firm behind the Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre, has awarded the main construction work to Sara-Timur Sdn Bhd.
The Wharf comprises a 24-storey luxury hotel, 18-level strata titled suites project and 10 units of three storeys shophouses, said Alice Hu Yun Bin, Director of Unique Harvests. With a gross development value of RM400 million, the project is poised to become one of the biggest high-rise residential cum hospitality projects in Sarawak.
“Earlier last month, Unique Harvests launched sales of one of the components of the master development which is the 18-storey private strata title suites development in The Wharf,” she added.
Image: Artist’s impression of The Wharf
Nikki De Guzman, Junior Reporter at PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email email@example.com
Search Property News
March 2013 Property News
- Mah Sing unveils M Residence 2
- PJI bags 2 commercial projects in Kota Kinabalu
- Land department issues apology to SHAREDA
- Eco-B 2013 features latest green products
- Industry's best to compete at Asia Pacific International Property Awards
- REHDA launches new green rating tool
- Malaysia Property Show back in Singapore
- PR1MA key to home price concerns, says survey
- Property sector is neutral, but sentiment may improve post-GE
- Perak to get 300 floating sea villas worth RM200m